- The Passion Economy: The New Rules for Thriving in the Twenty-First Century by Adam Davidson
- The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself and Win by Maria Konnikova
- The Deficit Myth: Modern Monetary Theory and the Birth of the People’s Economy by Stephanie Kelton
- Put Your Money Where Your Life Is: How to Invest Locally using Self-Directed IRAs and Solo 401(K)s by Michael H. Shuman, Sean Pratt, et. al.
- Money: The True Story of a Made-Up Thingby Jackob Goldstein
- The Money Hackers: How a Group of Misfits Took on Wall Street and Changed finance Forever by Daniel P. Simon
- Don’t Fall for It: A Short History of Financial Scams by Ben Carlson
- Capital and Ideology by Thomas Piketty
- The Incredible Shrinking Alpha: How to be a Successful Investor Without Picking Winners by Larry Swedroe and Andrew L. Berkin
- The Glass Hotel: A Novel by Emily St. John Mandel
The 2020 Ten Best Business
Books for CRE Advisors
2021 HAUTE Commercial Real Estate, LLC. The material contained herein is intended as a general market and/or opinion commentary. Opinions expressed herein are those of team members of HAUTE Commercial Real Estate, LLC, and may differ from those of others involved in the commercial real estate industry. This information in no way constitutes HAUTE Commercial Real Estate, LLC research and should not be treated as such. Information used in forming the above content and opinion(s) have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but HAUTE does not guarantee their accuracy or completeness.